Study in Lithuania
As part of the European nation, Lithuania’s universities and institutes are demonstrative of an unexceptional standard of higher education. With over just 50 universities and colleges throughout the country, its education tradition is one of the oldest in Eastern European union, dating back to 1579 with the foundation of Vilnius University in the nation’s capital of Vilnius.
Candidates who chose to study in Lithuania can intensify their education experience by gaining the advantage of a numerous cultural institutions and museums existing within Vilnius, in the country’s former capital Trakai, and within the country.
- Tuition fee in Lithuania is minimal and supported by tax-payers of Lithuanian Citizens
- Lithuania is a land to many top emerging universities and colleges, well known for their high quality of teaching and education
- Many institutions of higher education at Lithuania are well equipped with exquisite research, literature, computing & amp; technology facilities
- The students who graduate from Lithuanian universities are widely recognized across the world for their knowledge and skills.
- Students carry out their research in a conducive environment under highly distinguished professors.
- improve the teaching base
- Indian Students are exempted from submitting IELTS/TOEFL for admission into majority of the programmes
- Lithuania is well known for safe environment, friendly people, historical heritage and enchanting nature
- The population of Lithuania is one of the most educated in the Europe and majority of the population speaks English
- 6 Passport size photographs
- Bachelors Provisional Certificate
- Bachelors Original Degree Certificate
- Bachelors Consolidated Marks memo
- Semester Memos
- Intermediate Certificate
- SSC Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Recommendation Letters( from 2 different professors)
- English Proficiency certificate