Study in Netherlands
Netherlands, one of Europe’s leading countries for international education, is also one of the most industrialized countries with a booming economy and excellent job opportunities. The country is also often referred to as “the gateway to Europe” as it is centrally located in the European continent.
The Netherlands has 13 globally ranked universities and has produced 12 Nobel Prize Laureates. The universities offer well-designed courses and the tuition fees in Dutch universities is relatively lower than other destinations for higher studies. About 95% of its locals speak in English, making it a comfortable and stable destination for international students.
Some of the world’s largest companies are Dutch and Netherlands is the European headquarters for many global organizations including Heineken, KLM, Shell, ING, Philips and Unilever.
Dutch universities are among the most innovative and modern institutions in the world-renowned for their high-quality education at Bachelor’s and Master’s levels. They offer programs related to engineering, law, business, environment and energy management. More than 2,100 English taught courses are run by the universities at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The Dutch teaching style is interactive and student-centric enabling students to develop valuable skills such as analyzing, problem-solving and creative thinking. Ample guidance, umpteen course options and the possibility of scholarships make the Netherlands a preferred destination for study abroad aspirants.
- Backlogs—20 accepted.
- IELTS-5.5(not a mandatory).
- Minimum 55% in academics.
- Minimum 60% in English (10th and 12th).
- 1 to 2 years of academic (During study) gap also accepted.
- English taught courses.
- IETLS/PTE not required.
- Internship opportunities available.
- Part-time jobs – 20 hours per week
- Less tuition fee and living expenses.
- The French language is not a mandatory.
- Quality education in a safe and modern environment.
- LOR’S-3 v SOP.
- Updated resume.
- Experience (If any).
- Passport bio pages.
- IELTS Scorecard (If any).
- All educational documents (10th, 12th, Bachelors-PC, CMM, individual memos).
- Visa slot booking.
- Medical Assistance.
- Apply for admission.
- Visa applications filling.
- Guidance for visa documents.
- Support for References & SOP.
- Pre-departure orientation/ briefing.
- Bank Loan / Savings / FD Assistance.
- Within one week to get the admission.
- Choosing the right course in right University.
- List of 5-6 universities based on their profile.
- Mock interviews (Some universities required).